Sunday, January 31, 2010, 9:32 PM
yo!
uh.....little update!
uh....im moody this week, feel like resigning from my current job at flextronics. But if i resign, uh, ill let the aunties at there down. I said to them ill be resigning around Mid-March to find a new full time job that allows me to convert to part-time staff when poly starts......A part of me says better resign for a better job, not so tiring....while another say, that i wont be able to bring smiles on the aunties faces anymore.....crap man.....
other than my moodiness, i went to research on Japan for my trip, maybe this or next year....the flight cost around $400-$700 Singapore dollars....then excluding hotel booking, which may cost around $150-400 per night, then my expenses for shopping or eating....so i intend to go to Kyoto, while April asked me to meet her at Osaka, so i dont know which one will I choose....a Historic and Cultural stay at Japan or uh....Osaka is known for.....i do not know.....but anyways ill better give April an answer....oh....reminds me...if i go to Osaka, I get free stay, at a hostel....probably staying with her....but ill feel like a freeloader..... uh crap another moody situation.....
Just now, i honed my bass skill on DespairsRay- Squall, K-On!- Dont Say Lazy and practice on FACT- A Fact of Life, DespairsRay- Redeemer, DespairsRay- Horizon, DespairsRay- Garnet, DespairsRay- Reddish ~Diva version~ and Girugamesh- Owari To Mirai then Chan Fai spoiled the fun! His reply on MSN was too slow that when I thought he wasnt to reply back, i close and use GuitarPro 5.2 he replied and caused my comp to suffer from Lag! He surely knows to spoil peoples Joy!
O btw ar.....I got into Clean Energy at Temasek Poly...an answer to people who might wonder where i end up.
Signing Out!
-------
|
Welcome. Use the skulls to change the theme. |