Monday, January 25, 2010, 8:29 PM
uh hello! actually this update was for Heidyl's Birthday Celebration Yesterday.
Because I reached home around 11 yesterday, I was unable to do the update bevause I got work today!
First Sunday Morning, Around 8 AM Me: ZZZZZ
Phone: God Forsaken! (Msg Ringtone)
Message Form Tricia saying that she would not be able to make it for Heidyl's Birthday Celebration.
I replied ok.....then went back to sleep....
Woke up around 10 AM!
I thought it was a bad dream that Tricia cannot make it, then i check my msg....
All my Plans had Failed!
Then luckily I came up with plan B,
around 5 Pm, Meet Darrell at Tamp, Then we set up another plan.
Around 6, BeiTing Finishes her work, then Darrell was hungry, we went to Manpuku!
Darrell and Beiting ate Ramen, while i watched them eat. Aloy called, asking where we are,,,,,then after confirming Heidyl was on the way, Aloy, Jeremy and Tu Wei went off to buy the BlackForest Swensen Ice Cream Cake. and Me Darrell and Beiting went to meet Heidyl at the MRT station.
around 8 PM., we went to the roof of T1, and celebrated Heidyl's Birthday!
Pics: latest to earliest
Ah a nice candid pose by aloy
-------
|
Welcome. Use the skulls to change the theme. |